Cavapoo Puppies for Sale in Pennsylvania
Cavapoo pups are a hybrid of the Cavalier Spaniel and the Poodle; they are intelligent, playful, and make wonderful family pets.
They are a delightful breed that combines all the best traits of its parent breeds – the loyalty and gentle nature of the Cavalier with the non-shedding, low dander coat of the Poodle.
One Thing You Need To Ask Your Dog Breeder
Cavapoos are outgoing and friendly dogs that love to be around people. They make excellent companions for families with children and are great with other pets. If you’re looking for a fun-loving pup to add to your family, consider a Cavapoo puppy from a Pennsylvania Cavapoo breeder.
Here at ReadPlease, we have gathered the best Cavapoo breeders in the state of Pennsylvania, all onto one page.
These breeders have Cavapoo puppies for sale in Pennsylvania, and some of them may ship their Cavapoo pups to you if you live far away.
If you’re looking for a Cavapoo puppy from a breeder near you in Pennsylvania, check out our list of Cavapoo breeders below.
Cavapoo Breeders List in Pennsylvania
|LaPark Cavaliers||Paradise, PA||717-471-9999||Website|
|Sadie’s Doodles||Gap, PA||717-368-0244||Website|
|Willow Spring Kennel||Quakertown, PA||215-538-2179||Website|
|AA Ridgewood Kennels II||Kinzers, PA||610-873-7045||Website|
|Stone Bridge Puppies||Montgomery, PA||570-419-3238||Website|
Cavapoo Breeder Details in Pennsylvania
Willow Spring Kennel
AA Ridgewood Kennels II
Stone Bridge Puppies
Alternative Places to Purchase a Cavapoo Puppy
Cavapoo Breeders in Other States
For the complete list please see our Cavapoo Breeders page.
What Is The Average Price for A Cavapoo Puppy in Pennsylvania?
The average price for a Cavapoo puppy in Pennsylvania is $2,300.
This price will vary depending on the specific breeder you choose, the coat color of your Cavapoo pup, and whether or not your pup is male or female.
To get an idea of what Cavapoo pups cost from different breeders in Pennsylvania, give one of our Cavapoo breeders a call.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Cavapoo Puppy in Pennsylvania?
Although it is possible to find a free Cavapoo puppy in Pennsylvania, we would not recommend getting a pup from a breeder who is giving their pups away for free.
Free Cavapoo puppies are often from unlicensed breeders who are not experienced in breeding Cavapoos, and as a result, these pups may have health or behavioral problems.
It is always best to choose a reputable breeder when looking for a Cavapoo puppy, even if it means spending a little bit more money.
How to Find A Responsible Cavapoo Breeder in Pennsylvania
When you’ve decided you’d like to add a Cavapoo to your family, your next step is to find a responsible breeder who has Cavapoos available in Pennsylvania.
This can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some tips on how to find a reputable Cavapoo breeder in Pennsylvania:
Start by asking your veterinarian or local animal shelters for recommendations. They may be able to point you in the right direction of Cavapoo breeders in Pennsylvania.
Next, search online for Cavapoo breeders in Pennsylvania. There are many websites that list Cavapoo breeders, so take some time to read through them and see if any stand out to you.
When you’ve found a few Cavapoo breeders in Pennsylvania that you’re interested in, give them a call or send an email. Ask questions about their Cavapoos, such as how often they have litters, what health problems their Cavapoos are prone to, etc.
You should also ask to see pictures of the Cavapoos they have available. This will give you a good idea of what to expect in terms of size, coat type, and personality.
Finally, arrange a visit to the breeder’s home or kennel. This will allow you to meet the Cavapoos and see the conditions they’re being raised in. If everything looks good, then you’ve found a responsible Cavapoo breeder.
Visit Your Pennsylvania Cavapoo Breeder in Person
When you visit the Cavapoo breeder in person, pay attention to how the dogs are treated.
- Do they look happy and healthy?
- Are they kept in clean conditions?
- Are they well-socialized?
Visiting your breeder in person will allow you to see the entire operation. The way the Cavapoos are treated will give you a good idea of how your puppy will be raised.
You should also feel comfortable asking the Cavapoo breeder any questions you have about their operation.
A good breeder should be happy to answer your questions and make you feel at ease.
If you have any concerns, it’s best to move on and find another breeder. There are plenty of reputable Cavapoo breeders out there, so there’s no need to settle for anything less than the best.
Questions to Ask
Ask for References from Your Cavapoo Breeder in Pennsylvania
A reputable breeder will have no problem providing you with references from other dog owners who have purchased puppies from them in the past.
These references can give you valuable insights into what it is like to work with the breeder and what kind of experience others have had with their Cavapoo puppies.
They will be able to tell you about the health and temperaments of the puppies, as well as what the breeder was like to work with.
If a breeder is reluctant to provide you with references, that is a red flag and you should move on to another breeder.
Get A Health Guarantee From Your Breeder
A good breeder will offer a health guarantee on their Cavapoo puppies.
This means that if your puppy develops any health problems within a certain period of time, the breeder will either provide financial assistance for vet bills or replace the puppy entirely.
Ask Your Pennsylvania Cavapoo Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
One important question to ask your breeder is if you can meet some of the past customers of the Cavapoo breeder.
This will give you a chance to hear first-hand accounts of what it was like working with that particular breeder. You can also ask these past customers about their experience with the Cavapoos themselves.
- Were they healthy?
- Easy to train?
- What was the Cavapoo breeder’s follow-up like after the sale?
Meeting past customers is a great way to get a feel for what it would be like working with a certain Cavapoo breeder.
Meeting past customers, and asking for references are common parts of the process. You should not feel shy to ask these questions. If you receive any pushback, you might want to find another breeder to work with.
Does Your Pennsylvania Cavapoo Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
The first question you should ask any Cavapoo breeder is whether they have a good relationship with a licensed veterinarian.
A good breeder will take their dogs to the vet for routine check-ups and vaccinations. They will also be able to provide you with records of these visits.
Ask the Cavapoo breeder if they would recommend their veterinarian to you. If they hesitate or refuse to answer this question, it is a red flag that they may not be operating a reputable breeding operation.
Do Your Research on the Cavapoo Breeder in Pennsylvania PA Before You Visit Them
Make sure you do your research on the Cavapoo breeders in Pennsylvania PA before you visit them. There are many ways to do this, including searching for Cavapoo breeders online and reading reviews from other pet owners.
When you visit the Cavapoo breeder, pay attention to how they treat their dogs.
- Do the dogs appear to be well-cared for?
- Are they kept in clean conditions?
- Are the staff members friendly and knowledgeable about the breed?
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Cavapoo Dog Breeder in Pennsylvania
While there are many ethical breeders in Pennsylvania, there are also some that are not. There are a few signs that you can look for that may indicate an unethical breeder:
- The Cavapoo puppies are being sold at a very low price.
- The Cavapoo breeder is not willing to let you see the puppy’s parents.
- The Cavapoo puppies seem to be sick or have health problems.
- The Cavapoo breeder is not willing to provide you with references from other pet owners.
If you come across a Cavapoo breeder that shows any of these signs, it is best to avoid doing business with them.
Ask The Pennsylvania Breeder if Your Cavapoo Puppy Has Any Health Problems
You want to make sure that you’re getting a healthy puppy, so it’s important to ask the breeder about any health conditions that the Cavapoo breed is prone to.
Some of the health problems that can affect Cavapoos include allergies, congenital heart defects, and elbow dysplasia.
Cavapoos are also susceptible to certain genetic diseases, so it’s important to ask the breeder if the parents of your puppy have been tested for these conditions. The most common genetic diseases that affect Cavapoos are von Willebrand’s disease and progressive retinal atrophy.
Make sure you get a written contract from the Pennsylvania breeder that guarantees the health of your Cavapoo puppy.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Cavapoo Puppy
If you’re thinking about welcoming a Cavapoo puppy into your home, congratulations!
Cavapoos are one of the most popular designer dog breeds around, and it’s easy to see why. They’re incredibly cute, loving, and intelligent.
But before you bring your new furry friend home, there are a few things you’ll need to do to prepare your home (and yourself) for their arrival.
Here are some tips on how to get your home ready for a Cavapoo puppy:
1. Puppy-proof your home: Just like with a human baby, you’ll need to make sure your home is safe for your new puppy. Puppies are curious and like to put everything in their mouths, so you’ll need to get rid of anything small or sharp that they could choke on. You should also make sure that any poisonous plants are out of reach and that there are no holes or gaps in fences or walls where your puppy could escape.
2. Set up a comfortable sleeping area: Your Cavapoo puppy will need a cozy place to sleep, so set up a dog bed (or an old blanket) in a quiet corner of your home. Add a few toys and a water bowl, and you’re all set.
3. Stock up on supplies: Before your puppy comes home, make sure you have everything you need, including food, bowls, leashes, collars, and grooming supplies. You might also want to get a few chew toys to help your puppy with teething.
4. Puppy-proof your yard: If you have a yard, take some time to puppy-proof it before your new arrival. Make sure there are no gaps in the fence and remove any poisonous plants or harmful objects.
5. Get to know your local vet: Once you have your Cavapoo puppy, it’s important to find a good veterinarian that you trust. Ask for recommendations from friends or family, or look for reviews online. It’s also a good idea to call different vets in your area and ask about their services and fees.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to preparing your home for your new Cavapoo puppy.
Potty Training Your New Cavapoo Puppy
Potty training tips:
- Choose a regular time each day to take your Cavapoo puppy outside to relieve themselves and praise them heavily when they do their business in the appropriate spot.
- If you catch your Cavapoo puppy in the act of going inside, scold them lightly and take them outside immediately.
- Never punish your Cavapoo puppy after the fact, as they will not understand what they are being punished for and it will only serve to confuse them.
- Be consistent with your potty training routine and soon your Cavapoo puppy will be using the bathroom like a pro.
The Benefits of Purchasing a Cavapoo from A Reputable Breeder
When you are looking for a Cavapoo breeder in Pennsylvania PA, it is important to find one that is reputable. There are many benefits to purchasing a Cavapoo from a reputable breeder, including:
- Reputable breeders have years of experience and knowledge about the Cavapoo breed. This means that they can help you choose a pup that will be right for your family and lifestyle.
- Reputable breeders health test their dogs to ensure that they are free of genetic health problems. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your pup will be healthy and happy.
- Reputable breeders only sell puppies that they have bred themselves. This ensures that the pups have been raised in a loving and nurturing environment.
- Reputable breeders are usually members of professional organizations, such as the American Kennel Club or the Cavapoo Club of America. This shows that they are committed to upholding high standards for their dogs.
- Reputable breeders will be able to provide you with references from other satisfied customers. This is a great way to get peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable breeder.
When you purchase a Cavapoo from a reputable breeder, you can be sure that you are getting a healthy pup that has been raised in a loving home. This gives you the best chance for success in raising your new furry friend.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.