Pitbull Puppies for Sale in California
If you’re looking for a pitbull puppy in California, you’ve come to the right place.
Here at ReadPlease, we have organized a directory of the top pitbull breeders in California.
You can use our directory to find a breeder by city, or you can search for a specific breeder by name.
If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve provided some helpful tips on choosing a reputable breeder.
When you’ve found the perfect breeder, simply contact them to arrange a visit.
Pitbulls are loyal, loving dogs that make great family pets. With their playful nature and goofy antics, they’re sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
So what are you waiting for? Start your search for a pitbull puppy in California today.
Pitbull Breeders List in California
|Finestkennels.com||Moreno Valley, CA||951-385-1109||Website|
|California Pits||Pinon Hills Estates, CA||951-544-4497||Website|
|Big Gemini Kennels||Los Angeles, CA||310-359-3871||Website|
|Humboldt Pit Bulls||Blue Lake, CA||707-822-2343||Website|
|Bossy Kennels||Chico, CA||530-521-6246||Website|
|High Line Kennels||Los Angeles, CA||818-634-6104||Website|
|North County Gottiline||Temecula, CA||760-440-5077||Website|
|Temecula Blue Nose Pitbulls
Blue Fawn Puppies
|Temecula, CA||951-665-7069||No Website|
|Blaze Bullies Kennel Blue Pitbull Breeders||Riverside, CA||951-219-9797||No Website|
Pitbull Breeder Details in California
Moreno Valley, CA
Pinon Hills Estates, CA
Big Gemini Kennels
Los Angeles, CA
Humboldt Pit Bulls
Blue Lake, CA
High Line Kennels
Los Angeles, CA
North County Gottiline
Temecula Blue Nose Pitbulls Blue Fawn Puppies
Blaze Bullies Kennel Blue Pitbull Breeders
Alternative Place to Purchase A Pitbull Puppy
Pitbull Breeders in Other States
For the complete list please see our Pitbull Breeders List page.
What Is The Average Price for A Pitbull Puppy in California?
If you’re thinking about getting a pitbull puppy in California, you’ll be glad to know that the average price for a pitbull puppy is around $300 to $600.
Of course, prices can vary depending on factors such as the breeder’s location, the age and gender of the puppy, and whether or not it’s been spayed or neutered.
So how can you make sure that you’re getting a fair price for your new furry friend?
One of the best ways is to use our directory of reputable breeders to get started – after all, there’s no point trying to save a few dollars if it means compromising on quality.
Another great way to get a fair price is to do some research into the average prices in your area and be prepared to haggle a little.
And remember – the price of a pitbull puppy isn’t everything. To get the best possible deal, you’ll want to make sure that you’re dealing with a reputable breeder who can provide you with a healthy, happy puppy.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Pitbull Puppy in California?
While it may be possible to find a free pitbull, it is not likely.
Some people are more than happy to give a free puppy away, but when it comes to Pitbulls this is not always the case.
Many of these dogs end up in shelters because their owners can no longer care for them due to family problems, moving or financial difficulties.
If you are looking for a free pitbull puppy, your best bet is to check with local shelters and rescue groups in California.
Another option is to contact reputable breeders in the area who may be willing to sell you one of their puppies at a discounted price if they have any available.
However, be aware that buying from a breeder will typically cost several hundred dollars and will require you to go through an extensive screening process before being approved as an owner.
How to Find A Reputable Pitbull Breeder in California
Pitbulls are wonderful pets and can be excellent companions for you and your family.
Here are some tips that you should keep in mind when trying to find a reputable breeder:
1. Research the various breeders in your area to find one that has a good reputation for producing healthy and well-socialized dogs. Look for reviews from past customers, as well as references from other reputable breeders or kennels.
2. Ask about the history of the bloodlines used by the breeder. Look for breeders who are knowledgeable about their dogs and can provide details about their lineage and health history.
3. Make sure you visit the facility where the puppies are raised to assess their cleanliness and safety. Also make sure that any parents of the puppies are friendly, healthy, and well cared for themselves.
4. Take some time to get to know the breeder personally before committing to a purchase. A good breeder will be happy to share their knowledge with you and can help guide you in making the right choice for you and your family.
To learn more about our services and how we can help you find the perfect dog for your home, visit us online today.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Pitbull Dog Breeder in California
For anyone seeking a Pitbull dog, it is important to be aware of the signs of an unethical breeder.
Unethical breeders often sell puppies without proper veterinary care and are known to engage in other practices such as puppy milling.
These breeders can also be involved with dogfighting.
Here’s how to spot a bad breeder so you can get your new companion from a reputable source:
1. Look out for dogs who look sick or unhealthy. You may even see signs of malnutrition or need medical attention when visiting the facility where they live and interact with others.
2. The living conditions of the dogs may also be an indication that the breeder is not reputable. Unethical breeders often keep their dogs in cramped, dirty, and dangerous conditions.
3. Avoid any breeder who seems more interested in making a profit than ensuring that their puppies go to good homes. A good breeder will take the time to get to know you and ask questions about your lifestyle to make sure you’re a good fit for one of their puppies.
4. Be wary of any breeder who refuses to let you see where their dogs are kept or meet the parents of the puppy you’re interested in. A good breeder will have nothing to hide and will be happy to show you around their facility.
5. Avoid any breeder who sells their puppies online or through pet stores. Reputable breeders will only sell their puppies to buyers they’ve met in person.
6. Be cautious of any breeder who seems to have an overabundance of puppies or is constantly breeding dogs. This could be a sign that they are running a puppy mill.
7. Do not do business with any breeder who appears to be involved in dogfighting. This is an illegal activity and is often associated with other forms of animal cruelty.
8. Steer clear of any breeder who uses harsh training methods or appears to mistreat their dogs in any way. A good breeder will treat their dogs with love and respect.
If you suspect that a breeder is not operating ethically, it is best to avoid doing business with them. There are plenty of reputable breeders out there who are happy to help you find the perfect puppy for your family.
Visit Your California Pitbull Breeder in Person
Another important part of picking a reputable breeder is being able to visit them in person.
This will allow you to see the conditions that the dogs are being kept in and meet the staff that will be taking care of your dog.
Visiting your breeder will allow you to see the conditions that your dog is living in and meet the staff that will be taking care of it.
Good breeders are happy to show you around their facilities, so they can answer any questions you may have.
Questions to Ask Your Breeder
Ask for References from Your Pitbull Breeder in California
If you’re looking for Pitbull breeders in California, make sure to ask your potential breeder for references from past customers.
References will be able to tell you if the breeder is reputable and if they have provided healthy, happy puppies in the past.
A good breeder will be more than happy to give you references, so don’t hesitate to ask.
Having these questions answered can offer reassurance that the puppies are healthy and have been well taken care of by their breeder.
Additionally, if your new puppy is going to be a companion animal, ensure that he or she will be socialized properly with other animals as well as humans.
A responsible pitbull breeder will take good care of his or her dogs, making sure they get proper exercise and nutrition while also caring for them when they become sick or injured.
Ask Your California Pitbull Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
There is no better way to know if a California Pitbull Breeder will live up to its promises than by meeting past customers.
So before you commit yourself to a particular breeder, make sure that you are able to talk to or meet some of their former clients.
This is the only way for you to know whether they can offer good service or not.
If they can’t help you find out more about them and what makes them so popular among previous buyers then this may be a sign that they may be hiding something from you as well, and it would definitely not be anything good in the long run.
So take your time in finding the right pitbull breeders in CA so that you don’t have to worry about the quality of their dogs.
Does Your California Pitbull Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
This is a good question to ask any potential breeder. A good breeder will have a relationship with a veterinarian and will be able to provide you with references.
It is always best to get your new puppy from a breeder who has a good relationship with a local vet. A local vet should know firsthand about your breeder’s operation, including how the puppies are cared for and vaccinated.
A good breeder will also welcome you to visit the veterinarian’s office or request that you meet the vet.
This will give you the opportunity to see how your puppy is treated by both the breeder and the veterinarian.
Ask The California Breeder if Your Pitbull Puppy Has Any Health Problems
When you purchase a Pitbull puppy, it is important to ask the breeder if your new pup has any health problems.
Some common health problems that can occur in Pitbulls are hip dysplasia and elbow dysplasia.
Both of these conditions can be painful and expensive to treat. It is important to know if your Pitbull has either of these conditions before you bring him home.
Another thing to consider when purchasing a Pitbull puppy is whether or not he will be a good fit for your family.
Pitbulls have a bad reputation for being aggressive and difficult to train.
However, there are also many loving and friendly Pitbulls who get along great with children and other pets.
What Type of Health Guarantee Does Your California Pitbull Breeder Offer?
The type of health guarantee that a California pitbull breeder offers can vary greatly.
Some breeders may only offer a 72-hour health guarantee while others may offer a one-year health guarantee.
It is important to find out what type of health guarantee your breeder offers so that you know what to expect in terms of the health of your puppy.
Do You Ship Your Puppies?
Many California pitbull breeders do ship their puppies, but there may be additional costs associated with shipping.
It is important to find out if shipping is available and how much it will cost before you commit to purchasing a puppy from a particular breeder.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Pitbull Puppy
Here are the top 3 things you can do to prepare your home for your new puppy:
1. Secure your home: Pitbull puppies are energetic and playful, and they will be constantly exploring their new surroundings.
To help prevent accidents and injuries, you should make sure that your home is puppy-proofed by securing any small objects that could pose a choking hazard or get in the way of your pup’s curious nature.
2. Set up a comfortable space for your puppy to rest and play in: Since young pups need plenty of sleep and exercise, it’s important to have an area where they can safely run around and stretch their legs without disturbing anyone else in the house.
This could be a cozy corner with some comfy toys, or even an outdoor playpen or kennel if you don’t have a yard.
3. Get your new puppy started on a regular schedule of exercise and feeding: Pitbull puppies may be small, but they still need a consistent routine when it comes to playtime, naps, and meals.
Talk to your vet about the right amount of food and exercise for your specific breed, and make sure that you’re providing plenty of time for socialization with other people and pets as well.
By preparing your home thoroughly and setting up a good routine for your puppy from day one, you’ll help ensure that he or she grows into a happy, healthy adult dog.
Potty Training Your New Pitbull Puppy
Pitbull puppies are smart and learn quickly, but like all dogs, they need to be properly trained in order to become well-behaved adult dogs.
The key to successful potty training is consistency and patience.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Choose a designated potty area for your puppy and take him there often – at least every hour or so at first. It’s also a good idea to take your puppy to the potty area after he eats or drinks, or after playing or exercising.
2. When you take your puppy to the designated potty area, use a command such as “go potty” or “do your business.” Be consistent with the command you use.
3. Reward your puppy for eliminating in the designated area with praise, treats, or both.
4. If you catch your puppy in the act of eliminating in an undesired location, quickly take him to the designated potty area and give the command you’ve chosen. Do not scold or punish your puppy; this will only confuse him and make potty training more difficult.
5. Be patient. Potty training takes time and patience. Never lose your temper or get frustrated with your puppy; this will only set back the training process.
If you need any help with potty training your new pitbull pup, please reach out to your breeder, they should be happy to help.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.