Bernedoodle Puppies for Sale in Massachusetts
Here at ReadPlease we have compiled a list of responsible breeders in the state of Massachusetts.
We are dedicated to helping you find the right puppy for your family.
One Thing You Need To Ask Your Dog Breeder
Bernedoodles are a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Standard Poodle. They are intelligent, easily trained, and make wonderful family pets. The Bernedoodle is a relatively new breed and as such, there are not many breeders in Massachusetts.
We recommend contacting one of our breeders down below if you are interested in purchasing a Bernedoodle puppy.
Bernedoodle Breeders List in Massachusetts
|Massachusetts Bernedoodles LLC||Ashby, MA||774-452-5567||Website|
|Cove Angels||Taunton, MA||866-355-2309||Website|
|Harmony Hill Doodle||Rochester, MA||508-728-3697||No Website|
|Doodle Litters||Taunton, MA||508-558-2221||Website|
Bernedoodle Breeder Details in Massachusetts
Harmony Hill Doodle
Alternative Places to Purchase a Bernedoodle Puppy
Bernedoodle Breeders in Other States
- Bernedoodle Breeders In New York
- Bernedoodle Breeders In North-Carolina
- Bernedoodle Breeders In West-Virginia
For the complete list please see our Resource Page page.
What Is The Average Price for A Bernedoodle Puppy in Massachusetts?
The average price for a Bernedoodle puppy in Massachusetts is $2,500. This price can vary depending on the breeder, the specific Bernedoodle breed, and other factors such as coat color and size.
Some Bernedoodle breeders may also charge additional fees for things like shipping and handling.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Bernedoodle Puppy in Massachusetts?
If you’re considering adding a Bernedoodle to your family, you might be wondering if it’s possible to find a free Bernedoodle puppy in Massachusetts.
While there are certainly some scams out there, it is possible to find free Bernedoodle puppies in Massachusetts if you know where to look.
Here are a few tips to help you find the best deal on a Bernedoodle puppy in Massachusetts.
The first place to start your search for free Bernedoodle puppies in Massachusetts is online. There are a number of websites that list Bernedoodles for sale, and many of them will also offer discounts or even free puppies if you purchase multiple Bernedoodles from them.
You can also check classified ads in your local newspaper or online, but be sure to check the reputation of the seller before you make any commitments.
How to Find A Responsible Bernedoodle Breeder in Massachusetts
When you are looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in Massachusetts, it is important to find one that is responsible and has a good reputation. Here are a few things you can do to make sure you are working with a reputable Bernedoodle breeder:
1. Ask around. Talk to your friends, family, and co-workers who may have experience with Bernedoodle breeders in Massachusetts. Find out who they would recommend and why.
2. Do your research. Once you have a few names of potential breeders, take the time to research them online. Look for reviews from other customers or clients, and see what others are saying about their experience with the breeder.
3. Ask questions. When you contact the breeder, be sure to ask plenty of questions about their operation and their Bernedoodles. Find out how long they have been breeding Bernedoodles, where they get their dogs from, what health screenings they perform on their dogs, and what kind of guarantee they offer.
4. Visit the facility. If possible, schedule a visit to the breeder’s facility so you can see the conditions in which the dogs are being raised. This will give you a good idea of the level of care and attention the breeders are giving to their animals.
5. Meet the parents. If you are considering purchasing a Bernedoodle puppy, be sure to meet the puppy’s parents. This will give you an idea of what size the puppy will be when fully grown and what personality traits they may have.
6. Get a contract. Before you take your new puppy home, be sure to get a written contract from the breeder. This contract should outline the terms of the sale, including any health guarantees or warranties that are offered.
By following these tips, you can be sure that you are working with a responsible Bernedoodle breeder in Massachusetts. This will give you the best chance of getting a healthy, happy puppy that will be a part of your family for many years to come.
Visit Your Massachusetts Bernedoodle Breeder in Person
Another important step in finding the right Bernedoodle breeder is to visit them in person.
This will give you a chance to see their facility and meet some of their dogs. You can also ask them questions about their breeding program and get a feel for what they are like as people.
Some things to look for when you visit a Bernedoodle breeder’s facility:
- The breeding dogs should be well-cared for and well-socialized. They should have plenty of space to run and play, and they should be fed a high-quality diet.
- The breeder should be able to answer all of your questions about their dogs and their breeding program. They should also be able to provide references from other happy customers.
- The facility should be clean and well-maintained. There should be no signs of neglect or abuse.
If you’re looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in Massachusetts, there are a few great ones to choose from.
Questions to Ask
Ask for References from Your Bernedoodle Breeder in Massachusetts
When looking for a reputable Bernedoodle Breeder in Massachusetts, always ask for references from past customers.
A good breeder will be more than happy to provide you with the contact information of at least three families who have purchased puppies from them in the past. These references can give you invaluable insight into what it is like to work with this specific breeder.
In addition to asking for customer references, you should also take the time to read online reviews about the Bernedoodle Breeder in Massachusetts that you are considering working with.
There are a number of different websites where prospective dog owners can share their experiences with different breeders, and this can be an excellent way to learn more about a breeder before making a commitment.
Ask Your Massachusetts Bernedoodle Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
One of the best ways to learn more about a breeder and their business practices is to speak with customers who have already adopted a pet from them.
This can provide invaluable insights into what it is like to work with the breeder, as well as how they care for their animals.
Meeting past customers will allow you to ask any questions you may have and get a sense of the type of people the breeder is.
When meeting with past customers, be sure to ask about their experiences with the breeder, including:
- How responsive the breeder was to questions and concerns
- Whether they felt the breeder was knowledgeable about Bernedoodles
- How well the transition went from breeder to home
- If they have had any problems with their dog since bringing them home
- And anything else you feel is important to know.
Keep in mind that every situation is different, and while one person may have had a great experience with a breeder, another may have had a less than ideal experience.
However, if the breeder is unwilling or unable to put you in touch with past customers, this could be a red flag.
Does Your Massachusetts Bernedoodle Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
A good breeder will have a great relationship with their veterinarian and will be able to provide you with a list of recommended veterinarians in your area.
They should also be able to provide you with references from past customers who have used their services.
Do You Know What Health Tests Are Done On Massachusetts Bernedoodles?
There are several health tests that all Bernedoodles should undergo including hip and elbow dysplasia, von Willebrand’s disease, genetic testing for coat color, and patellar luxation.
Your breeder should be able to provide you with copies of the results of these tests.
What Type Of Temperament Do Massachusetts Bernedoodle Breeders Strive For?
The ideal temperament for a Bernedoodle is one that is friendly, intelligent, and trainable.
Some breeders also strive for a dog that does not shed as this can be an important consideration for those with allergies.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Bernedoodle Dog Breeder in Massachusetts
The following are some signs that you may be dealing with an unethical Bernedoodle breeder in Massachusetts:
- The breeder refuses to allow you to see the dam (mother) and sire (father) of the litter.
- The breeder has a number of complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau or other similar organizations.
- The breeder is not willing to provide health clearances for the parents of the litter.
- The breeder is not willing to provide a contract that outlines your rights and responsibilities as the new owner of a Bernedoodle puppy from their facility.
- The breeder sells Bernedoodle puppies through pet stores or online retailers.
- The breeder does not require that prospective buyers meet the puppies prior to purchase.
- The breeder requires that payment be made in full before the puppy is even born.
- The breeder does not offer a health guarantee for the puppies they sell.
These are just a few of the many signs of unethical breeders.
Ask The Massachusetts Breeder if Your Bernedoodle Puppy Has Any Health Problems
When you’re looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in Massachusetts, be sure to ask them about any health problems that your puppy may have.
Some common health problems that Bernedoodles can suffer from include hip dysplasia, allergies, and elbow dysplasia. Be sure to ask the breeder if they have any experience with these conditions and if they are aware of any treatment options.
It’s also a good idea to ask the breeder about their breeding practices.
Ask them how often they breed their dogs and what type of health screening they perform on their puppies. This information can help you make an informed decision about whether or not a particular Bernedoodle breeder is right for you.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Bernedoodle Puppy
You’ve chosen to bring home a Bernedoodle puppy. Congratulations! You’re in for a lot of fun, love, and laughter. But before your new furry friend comes home, there are some things you’ll need to do to get your home ready.
- Puppy-proof your home:This means taking a close look at your home from a puppy’s perspective and making sure anything that could be harmful is out of reach or safely stored away. This includes things like cleaning supplies, medications, electrical cords, and small objects that could be swallowed.
- Set up a safe area for your puppy to sleep and play:This can be a crate or exercise pen with soft bedding and plenty of toys. This will be your puppy’s safe haven where they can go to relax or sleep.
- Make sure your yard is secure:Puppies are curious and like to explore, so it’s important to make sure your yard is secure. This means checking for gaps in fences, and gates that close securely and removing any poisonous plants or objects that could be harmful.
With a little preparation, you’ll be ready to welcome your new Bernedoodle puppy into your home.
Potty Training Your New Bernedoodle Puppy
One of the most important things you’ll need to do when you bring your new Bernedoodle puppy home is potty train them.
Potty training can be a bit of a challenge, but it’s definitely doable with some patience and consistency. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Set up a designated potty area for your puppy. This could be in your yard, on a balcony, or even inside if you have an appropriate spot. Choose an area that’s easy for your puppy to access and make sure it’s always clean.
- Take your puppy to their potty area regularly, especially after meals, naps, and playtime. If they go potty, be sure to praise them and give them a treat.
- Be consistent with your puppy’s potty schedule. Try to take them out at the same times each day and take them to their designated potty area as often as possible.
- Pay attention to your puppy’s body language. They may start sniffing around or circling if they need to go potty, so be sure to take them outside as soon as you see these cues.
- Accidents will happen, but try not to get frustrated with your puppy. Just clean up the accident and continue working on their potty training.
With some patience and consistency, you’ll be able to successfully potty train your Bernedoodle puppy in no time.
What Are The Benefits of Purchasing A Bernedoodle from A Reputable Breeder?
When you are looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in Massachusetts, it is important to find one that is reputable and has a good track record. There are many benefits to purchasing your Bernedoodle from a reputable breeder, including:
- A Reputable breeder will have healthy dogs that are well-cared for.
- A Reputable breeder will be able to provide you with information about the Bernedoodle breed, including temperament, energy level, and trainability.
- A Reputable breeder will be able to answer any questions you have about the Bernedoodle breed and help you decide if this is the right breed for you and your family.
- A Reputable breeder will offer a health guarantee on the Bernedoodles they sell.
- A Reputable breeder will be passionate about the Bernedoodle breed and be able to share that passion with you.
When you purchase your Bernedoodle from a reputable breeder, you can be confident that you are getting a dog that is healthy, well-cared for, and that comes from a breeder who is passionate about the breed.
This will give you the best chance for success when it comes to training and socializing your new dog.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.