Bernedoodle Puppies for Sale in North Carolina
If you’re looking for a Bernedoodle puppy breeder in North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place.
Here at ReadPlease we have compiled a list of all the available Bernedoodle breeders in North Carolina so you can find the perfect pup for your needs.
Our breeders are all experienced professionals who have been carefully screened to ensure they meet our high standards. We make it our mission to only work with the best of the best, and we are confident that you will find a breeder who meets your needs on our list. Don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the breeders on our list if you have any questions or would like to learn more about their puppies.
Bernedoodles have become increasingly popular in recent years, and it’s no wonder why. These dogs are intelligent, affectionate, and loyal, and they make great family pets.
Check out our list of breeders down below. We hope you find the perfect Bernedoodle puppy for your family.
Bernedoodle Breeders List in North Carolina
|Hatchadoodles of NC, LLC||Walkertown, NC||336-692-7993||Website|
|Oopsie Doodles of NC||Camden, NC||252-267-6607||Website|
|Southern Dream Bernedoodles||Hubert, NC||336-554-1049||Website|
|Happytail Puppies||Oak Ridge, NC||855-999-6623||Website|
|Cove Lake Bernedoodles||Asheville, NC||828-216-6643||Website|
|Darlin’ Doggies||Concord, NC||704-728-4924||Website|
|Walnut Tree Bernedoodles||Banner Elk, NC||828-260-0950||Website|
|Ironwood Riverside K9s||Taylorsville, NC||828-244-8108||Website|
Bernedoodle Breeder Details in North Carolina
Alternative Places to Purchase a Bernedoodle Puppy
Bernedoodle Breeders in Other States
- Bernedoodle Breeders In Florida
- Bernedoodle Breeders In Kentucky
- Bernedoodle Breeders In West-Virginia
For the complete list please see our Bernedoodle Reference Links page.
What Is The Average Price for A Bernedoodle Puppy in North Carolina?
The average price for a Bernedoodle puppy in North Carolina is $2,000. However, prices can vary depending on the breeder, the specific litter, and the individual pup.
Be sure to do your research and ask lots of questions when you’re looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in North Carolina.
Prices may vary whether you want a mini bernedoodle, standard bernedoodle, or even a teacup bernedoodle.
Bernedoodle price breakdown
- Mini – $2,000
- Standard – $2,200
- Teacup – $2,400
When looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in North Carolina, it’s important to find one that you can trust.
Be sure to ask lots of questions and do your research before making any decisions. We hope our list of breeders has helped you in your search for the perfect pup.
What Colors Do Bernedoodles Come In?
Bernedoodles can come in a variety of different colors, including black, blue, merle, phantom, and tri-color.
These dogs are also available in both standard and miniature sizes.
When you’re looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in North Carolina, be sure to ask about the specific colors and sizes that they have available.
How Long Do Bernedoodles Live?
The average lifespan for a Bernedoodle is 12 to 15 years. However, this can vary depending on the individual dog’s health and genetics.
Be sure to ask the breeder about the expected lifespan of the puppies
Is It Possible to Find A Free Bernedoodle Puppy in North Carolina?
You might be wondering if it’s possible to find a free Bernedoodle puppy in North Carolina. While we can’t guarantee that you’ll find a free puppy, there are several ways that you can increase your chances of finding one.
One way to increase your chances of finding a free Bernedoodle puppy is to check with local animal shelters and rescue groups. Many of these organizations have Bernedoodles available for adoption, and the adoption fees are often very reasonable.
Another way to find a free Bernedoodle puppy is to check with local breeders. Some breeders may have Bernedoodles available for free or for a reduced price, especially if they need to rehome an older dog.
Finally, you can also check online classifieds websites like Craigslist. While you’ll need to be careful of scams, there are sometimes people who are looking to give away their Bernedoodle puppies for free.
With a little patience and perseverance, it is possible to find a free Bernedoodle puppy in North Carolina.
How to Find A Responsible Bernedoodle Breeder in North Carolina
There is no shortage of good bernedoodle breeders in North Carolina. We just have to find one.
Here are some tips for finding that special breeder:
1. Find a breeder who is a member of the Bernedoodle Breeder’s Association.
2. Find a breeder who has been in business for at least five years.
3. Find a breeder who breeds only bernedoodles and no other dogs.
4. Find a breeder who requires that all potential owners fill out an application and goes through a screening process.
5. Find a breeder who does not sell their puppies to pet stores or online retailers.
6. Find a breeder who requires that all puppies be spayed or neutered before going to their new homes.
7. Find a breeder who provides health clearances for both of the puppy’s parents.
8. Find a breeder who offers a health guarantee for their puppies.
9. Find a breeder who is willing to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have.
10. Find a breeder who you feel comfortable with and who you can trust to provide you with a healthy, happy puppy.
When you have found a breeder that meets all of the above criteria, you can be confident that you are dealing with a responsible breeder who has the best interests of their puppies and their new owners at heart.
Visit Your North Carolina Bernedoodle Breeder in Person
When you’re ready to start your search for the perfect Bernedoodle in North Carolina, it’s important to visit breeders in person to get a feel for their facilities and meet the puppies in person.
This will give you a good idea of what to expect when you bring your new puppy home, and it will help you make sure that you’re getting a healthy dog from a reputable breeder.
Visiting your breeder in person will also give you a chance to ask any questions that you may have about the Bernedoodle breed or the individual puppies.
Make sure to take plenty of time to visit with each breeder and see as many Bernedoodles as possible before making your final decision.
Questions to Ask
Ask for References from Your Bernedoodle Breeder in North Carolina
When you’re searching for a Bernedoodle breeder, make sure to ask for references.
A reputable breeder will be more than happy to provide you with references from past customers. These references can help you get a feel for what it’s like to work with the breeder and whether or not they would recommend them to others.
When reached out to, past customers should be able to tell you about their experience with the breeder, both good and bad.
This information can be invaluable as you narrow down your choices and make a final decision on which Bernedoodle breeder to go with.
If a breeder seems reluctant to provide references, that’s a red flag and you should move on to another breeder.
Ask Your North Carolina Bernedoodle Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
In order to get a feel for what it is like to own a Bernedoodle, you should always ask your North Carolina Bernedoodle breeder if you can meet past customers.
This way, you can see first-hand how the dogs have turned out and if the owners are happy with them. A good breeder will have no problem putting you in touch with some of their previous buyers.
Meeting past customers will give you firsthand experience and peace of mind that you are dealing with a good breeder.
Check if The Bernedoodle Breeder is Licensed And Insured
You should always check to see if your North Carolina Bernedoodle breeder is licensed and insured. This protects you in case something goes wrong.
A good breeder will have no problem providing you with their license number and insurance information.
Does Your North Carolina Bernedoodle Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
All breeders should have a good relationship with a local breeder. This veterinarian should know everything about the breeder’s puppies and practices.
This is a good question to ask any breeder, but it’s especially important when you’re looking for a Bernedoodle breeder. A good breeder will have a good relationship with a veterinarian and will be able to get your puppy the care he or she needs.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Bernedoodle Dog Breeder in North Carolina
The ethical Bernedoodle dog breeder in North Carolina NC will never sell their dogs to pet stores or online brokers. They want to meet the people who are interested in their puppies and get to know them to make sure they are a good fit for their home.
A responsible Bernedoodle breeder will also require that you sign a contract stating that you agree to spay or neuter your puppy when it reaches the appropriate age. This is done to help control the population of unwanted animals and to protect the health of the breed as a whole.
An unethical Bernedoodle dog breeder in North Carolina NC may not require that you spay or neuter your puppy. They may also sell their dogs to pet stores or online brokers. These are red flags that you should be aware of when looking for a Bernedoodle breeder.
Do your research and make sure you visit the breeder in person before committing to buying a puppy from them.
Ask The North Carolina Breeder if Your Bernedoodle Puppy Has Any Health Problems
Like all dog breeds, bernedoodles are prone to certain health problems.
While responsible bernedoodle breeders will take measures to ensure that their puppies are as healthy as possible, no breeder can guarantee that their puppies will never experience any health problems.
Some of the most common health problems that bernedoodles may experience include:
Hip and elbow dysplasia: This is a condition where the joints do not form properly, causing pain and lameness. It is more common in large breeds like the bernedoodle.
Bernese mountain dog encephalitis: This is a rare but potentially fatal condition that affects Bernese mountain dogs. It causes inflammation of the brain and can lead to seizures, paralysis, and death. There is no known cure for this condition.
Progressive retinal atrophy: This is a condition that causes the retina to degenerate, leading to blindness. It is incurable and can affect any dog breed.
While these are some of the most common health problems that bernedoodles may experience, it is important to remember that any dog, regardless of breed, can experience health problems at any time during its life.
The best way to ensure that your bernedoodle stays healthy is to take them to the vet for regular checkups and vaccinations. You should also make sure that they eat a balanced diet and get plenty of exercise.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Bernedoodle Puppy
If you’re getting a Bernedoodle puppy, congratulations! You’re in for a lot of fun. But before your new furry friend comes home, you need to make sure that your house is ready. Here are some tips:
1. Get rid of anything dangerous. Look around your home from a puppy’s perspective and remove anything that could be harmful, including toxic plants, small objects that could be swallowed, and medications.
2. Puppy-proof the kitchen. Put away any food that’s within reach and install child locks on cabinets.
3. Create a safe space. Choose an area of your home where your puppy can stay when you can’t supervise him, such as a crate or playpen. This will be his “den” and should be filled with comfortable bedding and toys.
4. Puppy-proof the rest of your home. Remove anything that a curious puppy could get into, such as electrical cords and small items that could be swallowed.
5. Get your home ready for potty training. If you’re planning to use a method like litter box training, make sure you have everything you need before your puppy comes home.
6. Be prepared for accidents. Puppies have accidents, so it’s important to have cleaning supplies on hand to deal with any messes.
7. Make sure everyone in your household is on board. Before bringing your puppy home, talk to your family members about the rules for caring for and interacting with your new pet.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your home is safe and ready for your Bernedoodle puppy.
Potty Training Your New Bernedoodle Puppy
One of the most important things you will need to do when you get your new Bernedoodle puppy home is to potty train them. This process can be a bit daunting, but if you take the time to do it right, it will be well worth it in the end. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Set up a designated potty area for your puppy. This can be either inside or outside, but make sure that it is an area that they can easily access. You may also want to put some pee pads down in this area to help absorb any accidents.
2. Take your puppy out regularly, especially after they eat or drink. Be patient and give them plenty of time to do their business.
3. If your puppy does have an accident, clean it up immediately. Be sure to use a cleaner that is specifically designed for pet accidents, as regular cleaners can often be too harsh and may cause your puppy to develop skin irritation.
4. Reward your puppy when they go potty in the designated area. This could be with a treat, a toy, or simply some praise.
Be consistent with your potty training routine, and soon your puppy will be fully trained.
What Are The Benefits of Purchasing A Bernedoodle from A Reputable Breeder?
When looking for a Bernedoodle, it is important to find a reputable breeder. There are many benefits of purchasing a Bernedoodle from a reputable breeder, including:
1. Reputable breeders have extensive knowledge about the Bernedoodle breed and can help you choose the right dog for your family.
2. Reputable breeders health test their dogs to ensure they are free of genetic diseases.
3. Reputable breeders only sell healthy puppies that have been well-socialized.
4. Reputable breeders stand behind their dogs and offer support after you take your puppy home.
5. Reputable breeders are often involved in the Bernedoodle community and can provide you with resources and advice.
When looking for a Bernedoodle breeder in North Carolina, be sure to do your research and only purchase from a reputable source. This will ensure you get a healthy, well-socialized puppy that is right for your family.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.