Cane Corso Puppies for Sale in Florida
If you’re looking for a Cane Corso puppy in Florida, you’ve come to the right place. Here at ReadPlease, we have compiled a list of Cane Corso breeders with puppies that are sure to fit your lifestyle and personality. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back companion or an energetic playmate, they’ll have the perfect puppy for you.
Cane Corsos have become increasingly popular over the past few years, and it’s not hard to see why. They are large and imposing dogs, but they are also gentle giants. They make great family pets and are very protective of their loved ones. However, they do require a lot of exercise and training, so they are not the right breed for everyone.
If you think a Cane Corso might be the right breed for you, please take a look at our list of reputable breeders below. You can also read more about the Cane Corso breed down below as well.
Cane Corso Breeders List in Florida
|Gulf Coast Breeding Services||Fort Myers, FL||239-834-2656||Website|
|Petland Sarasota||Sarasota, FL||941-256-2856||Website|
|Diamondcrest Kennels||Lithia, FL||603-998-0628||Website|
|Petland Waterford Lakes||Orlando, FL||407-288-8864||Website|
|Bravo Kennel, LLC||Bostwick, FL||917-453-3226||Website|
|Breedmaster Dog Training And
Breeders of Cane Corsos
|Fort Lauderdale, FL||954-382-5037||Website|
|Blue Ridge Cane Corsos||Brooksville, FL||352-678-5704||No Website|
|Garritani Cane Corso||Winter Springs, FL||407-538-3027||No Website|
|Gator Country Cane Corsos||New Smyrna Beach, FL||386-689-9500||Website|
Cane Corso Breeder Details in Florida
Blue Ridge Cane Corsos
Garritani Cane Corso
Winter Springs, FL
Alternative Places to Purchase a Cane Corso Puppy
Cane Corso Breeders in Other States
- Cane Corso Breeders In Georgia
- Cane Corso Breeders In South-Carolina
- Cane Corso Breeders In Tennessee
For the complete list please see our Cane Corso Breeders page.
What Is The Average Price for A Cane Corso Puppy in Florida?
Cane Corso puppies can range in price depending on the breeder and the quality of the puppy. Generally, you can expect to pay anywhere from $800-$2000 for a Cane Corso puppy in Florida.
What Are The Different Types of Cane Corsos?
There are two different types of Cane Corsos: American and Italian. American Cane Corsos are slightly larger than Italian Cane Corsos, but both types make great family pets.
Brief History of The Cane Corso
The Cane Corso is a descendant of the ancient Roman Molosser dog. They were used as guard dogs and fighting dogs in Rome. When the Roman Empire fell, the Cane Corso nearly became extinct. However, they were revived in the 1980s and have been gaining in popularity ever since.
The Cane Corso is now a popular family pet in Italy and the United States. They are loyal, protective, and loving dogs that make great companions.
If you think a Cane Corso might be the right breed for you, please take a look at our list of reputable breeders.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Cane Corso Puppy in Florida?
If you are looking for a Cane Corso puppy in Florida, you may be wondering if it is possible to find one for free. The answer is yes, it is possible to find a free Cane Corso puppy in Florida. There are a few ways to go about this.
One way to find a free Cane Corso puppy in Florida is to check with local shelters or rescue organizations. Shelters and rescues often have Cane Corsos available for adoption. You can search for shelters and rescues in your area on the internet or by contacting your local humane society.
Another way to find a free Cane Corso puppy in Florida is to check with breeders. Breeders sometimes have puppies that they are unable to sell and are willing to give away for free. You can search for breeders in your area on the internet or by contacting the Cane Corso Association of America.
How to Find A Responsible Cane Corso Breeder in Florida
When looking for a reputable Cane Corso breeder in Florida, there are a few things you will want to keep in mind.
First and foremost, it is important that you find a breeder who is responsible and has the best interests of the puppies at heart.
There are many puppy mills and backyard breeders in Florida, so it is important to do your research before selecting a breeder. A responsible breeder will have health clearances for their dogs and will be able to provide you with references from other dog owners. They will also be able to answer any questions you have about the Cane Corso breed.
Here are a few tips on how to find a responsible Cane Corso breeder in Florida:
1. Start by asking a local veterinarian for recommendations. A vet is a great resource for finding reputable breeders in your area.
2. Once you have a list of potential breeders, do some research on each one. Check out their websites and read reviews from other dog owners.
3. When you visit the breeder, make sure you tour their facility and meet all of the dogs. This will give you a good idea of the conditions the dogs are living in and how the breeder treats their animals.
4. Ask the breeder questions about the Cane Corso breed, their dogs, and their breeding practices. A responsible breeder will be happy to answer any of your questions.
5. Take your time in selecting a breeder. This is an important decision that will affect the health and happiness of your new puppy.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to find a responsible Cane Corso breeder in Florida.
Visit Your Florida Cane Corso Breeder in Person
When looking for a reputable Florida Cane Corso Breeder, always visit them in person to get a feel for their facility and the way they care for their dogs. This will give you an idea of what kind of environment your puppy will be coming from, and whether or not they are being raised in a clean and healthy environment.
A good breeder will be happy to show you around their facility and answer any questions you have about their dogs and breeding practices.
If you’re looking for a specific type of Cane Corso, make sure to let the breeder know so they can help you find the right dog for your family. Some breeders may specialize in a certain bloodline or line of Cane Corsos, so it’s important to find one that has the type of dog you’re looking for.
Questions to Ask
Ask for References from Your Cane Corso Breeder in Florida
When contacting potential breeders, be sure to ask if they have any references available. If they do, take the time to call or email the references and ask about their experience with the breeder.
Find out if they were happy with the dog they received, and if there have been any health or behavioral issues. If a breeder is reluctant to provide references, that should be a red flag.
A good breeder will want to hear from you after you’ve brought your Cane Corso puppy home, so they can answer any questions and help you with training and socialization if needed. Be sure to ask if the breeder offers post-purchase support.
Ask Your Florida Cane Corso Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
Meeting past customers of your Florida Cane Corso breeder can give you some great insights into the quality of their dogs. You’ll be able to see how the dog has grown and changed over time, as well as get an idea of their personalities. This can help you decide if a particular breeder is right for you.
When meeting past customers, be sure to ask about any health problems their Cane Corsos have had. You should also inquire about the dog’s temperament and how they get along with other pets and children. It’s important to find out as much as you can about a potential breeder before making a commitment.
Does Your Florida Cane Corso Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
A good Florida Cane Corso Breeder will always have a great relationship with their veterinarian. They will use them for all of the puppy shots and annual check-ups.
The breeder should be able to tell you the name, address, and phone number of their vet so that you can have it handy in case of an emergency. If they hesitate to give you this information or act like they don’t want you to know who their vet is, that’s a red flag.
A good breeder will also be happy to answer any questions you have about your new puppy’s health.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Cane Corso Dog Breeder in Florida
When looking for a Cane Corso dog breeder in Florida, it is important to be aware of the signs of an unethical breeder.
There are a few key things to look for that can help you avoid dealing with an unethical breeder:
1. The first sign of an unethical Cane Corso dog breeder in Florida is if they only sell their dogs online or through a pet store. A reputable breeder will want to meet potential buyers in person to make sure that they are a good fit for the dog.
2. Another sign of an unethical Cane Corso dog breeder in Florida is if they are not willing to provide references from past customers. A reputable breeder will have no problem giving you the contact information for past customers who can vouch for their quality of puppies and customer service.
3. Another sign of an unethical Cane Corso dog breeder in Florida is if they are not willing to answer your questions about the health of their dogs. A reputable breeder will be happy to provide you with any information you need about the health of their dogs, including vaccination records and health clearances.
4. Finally, an unethical Cane Corso dog breeder in Florida may try to pressure you into buying a dog without giving you time to think it over. A reputable breeder will understand that buying a dog is a big decision and will give you plenty of time to make up your mind.
If you see any of these signs, it is best to move on to another breeder. There are plenty of reputable breeders out there who will be happy to answer all of your questions and sell you a healthy, happy puppy.
Ask The Florida Breeder if Your Cane Corso Puppy Has Any Health Problems
As a responsible dog owner, it’s important to make sure your Cane Corso puppy has a clean bill of health before bringing them home.
The best way to do this is to ask the breeder if there are any health problems that have been diagnosed in the litter.
If so, find out what those problems are and whether or not they have been treated. Also, be sure to ask if the parents of the puppies have any known health issues. By taking these precautions, you can help ensure that your new puppy will be healthy and happy for years to come.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Cane Corso Puppy
Preparing your home for your new puppy is very important.
1. Get all the supplies you need before your puppy arrives. This includes a crate, food and water bowls, food, toys, treats, a leash and collar, and anything else you think your pup will need.
2. Choose a spot in your home for your puppy’s crate that is quiet and out of the way but still within earshot so you can keep an eye on them.
3. Set up their food and water bowls in their designated spot and fill them with fresh water. Choose a high-quality dog food for your Cane Corso pup and stick to a regular feeding schedule.
4. Puppy-proof your home by removing anything that could be harmful to them, such as small objects they could choke on, toxic plants, and anything else that could be dangerous.
5. Get some toys for your puppy to play with, both inside and outside. Make sure to get a few different kinds so they don’t get bored.
6. Finally, have patience and lots of love to give to your new puppy as they adjust to their new home.
Potty Training Your New Cane Corso Puppy
Training your new Cane Corso puppy to use the restroom properly is an important part of owning this breed of dog.
The first step in potty training your Cane Corso puppy is to choose a designated area for them to relieve themselves. This can be either inside or outside, but it should be an area that is easily accessible for your puppy.
You will also need to purchase some type of Puppy Pad or Dog Doorbell to help with the potty training process.
Once you have chosen a designated area, you will need to take your puppy there frequently, preferably after every meal or whenever they wake up from a nap.
When you first get to the designated area, let your puppy explore a bit and sniff around.
Once they have done their business, be sure to praise them enthusiastically and give them a treat. This will help them to associate going potty with something positive.
If your puppy has an accident in the house, do not punish them. Instead, simply clean up the mess and continue with the potty training process.
With patience and consistency, your Cane Corso puppy will learn where they are supposed to go to the bathroom. Soon, you will have a well-trained dog that is a joy to own.
What Are Some Benefits of Purchasing A Cane Corso from A Reputable Breeder?
There are many benefits of purchasing a Cane Corso from a reputable breeder.
First, you can be assured that the breeder has put a lot of time and effort into breeding healthy and well-tempered dogs.
A reputable breeder will also be able to offer you advice on how to properly care for your new puppy and will be there to answer any questions you may have.
Purchasing a Cane Corso from a reputable breeder is the best way to ensure that you are getting a healthy and well-adjusted dog that will be a wonderful addition to your family.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.