Doberman Puppies for Sale in Arizona
Looking for a Doberman puppy or dog for sale? You have come to the right place.
We have Doberman breeders in Arizona that are willing to current sell you one of their cute puppies.
These dogs make the greatest family pets and protectors due to their size, smarts, loyalty and strength. They can be great hunting companions too.
If you want a good companion and protector then these guys are perfect.
We know how important it is to find the perfect breeder that produces high-quality dogs with strong temperaments, intelligent brains, and great looks.
Each of our breeders will work hard with you as well when picking out your new pet/companion so be sure to ask them any and all questions you might have.
Doberman Breeders List in Arizona
|Von Riesig Kennel||Maricopa, AZ||520-840-4345||Website|
|Vicaral Doberman Kennel||Casa Grande, AZ||520-723-4135||Website|
|C Dobermans||Chandler, AZ||480-747-5951||No Website|
|European Doberman Puppies||Payson, AZ||928-600-4325||Website|
|Fields Acres Dobermans||Joseph City, AZ||928-587-9616||No Website|
|Suciu Farms||Waddell, AZ||602-777-1388||Website|
|Freddy Romero||Tolleson, AZ||323-399-0495||No Website|
Doberman Breeder Details in Arizona
Fields Acres Dobermans
Joseph City, AZ
Alternative Places to Purchase A Doberman Puppy
Doberman Breeders in Other States
For the complete list please Click Here.
What Is The Average Price for A Doberman Puppy in Arizona?
The average price for a Doberman puppy in Arizona can vary depending on the breeder, the quality of the dog, and other factors.
Generally, you can expect to pay anywhere between $500-$1500 for a high-quality Doberman puppy.
However, it is important to do your research when choosing a breeder and always be sure to ask any questions that are important to you before making your purchase.
Other costs such as food, supplies, veterinarian care, and training should also be considered when budgeting for your new dog.
What Are The Different Colors of Dobermans?
Dobermans can come in a variety of colors including black, red, blue, fawn, and white.
The most common colors are black and red, but all colors are beautiful.
When choosing a color, it is important to remember that some colors may be more prone to certain health conditions than others.
For example, albino Dobermans (white with pink skin and eyes) are often deaf or blind.
Blue Dobermans may also be more prone to anxiety and other health issues.
So be sure to do your research.
If you are looking for a great companion and protector, then a Doberman may be the perfect breed for you.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Doberman Puppy in Arizona?
While it may be difficult to find a free Doberman puppy, it is not impossible.
There are several ways that you can go about finding a free Doberman puppy in Arizona.
The first way that you can try to find a free Doberman puppy in Arizona is by looking online. There are many websites that will allow you to search for free puppies in your area.
The second way that you can try to find a free Doberman puppy in Arizona is by going to your local animal shelter. Many shelters have Doberman puppies that are up for adoption.
The third way that you can try to find a free Doberman puppy in Arizona is by asking around. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they know of any Doberman breeders in Arizona who may be giving away puppies.
We always recommend buying a puppy from a responsible breeder but if you’re set on finding a free one, we understand.
How to Find A Reputable Doberman Breeder in Arizona
We want you to find the best possible breeder you can.
Here are 5 tips to help you find a reputable breeder:
1. Do your research. Start by looking online for reputable Doberman breeders in your area. Check reviews and ratings, as well as information about their breeding practices and protocols.
2. Ask for references from other dog owners who have purchased dogs from this breeder in the past. Reach out to these owners and find out if they are satisfied with the quality of their dogs, as well as their overall experience working with this breeder.
3. Visit the breeder’s facility in person and talk to them about their breeding practices and selection criteria for new puppies. Make sure that they are caring for the puppies in a safe and healthy environment, and ask any questions you may have about their process for raising dogs.
4. Choose a breeder who is committed to genetic testing and only breeding healthy dogs with sound temperaments. Ask about the health clearance of the parents and grandparents of any puppy you are considering, and be sure to get copies of these test results in writing.
5. Be prepared to pay a bit more for your puppy from a reputable breeder, as they are investing significant time and money into raising high-quality dogs. However, this investment will pay off in the long run, as you are much less likely to experience problems down the road with a dog from a reputable source.
When looking for a Doberman Breeder in Arizona make sure you do your research. There are many great breeders out there but there are also some who aren’t as reputable.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Doberman Dog Breeder in Arizona
We all know the importance of choosing an ethical breeder. That’s no secret.
Here are 8 signs that you might be dealing with an unethical breeder:
1. They have many dogs and puppies available at all times.
2. They refuse to let you visit their facilities, or won’t let you meet the parents of your puppy.
3. They don’t screen potential buyers to make sure that their puppies are going to a good home.
4. They breed for quantity over quality, focusing on selling as many puppies as possible instead of producing healthy, well-socialized puppies with stable temperaments.
5. They don’t health test their breeding stock before breeding them, which puts your puppy at risk for genetic diseases down the road.
6. They skip important steps like socialization and housetraining in an effort to get the puppies out the door faster and make more money.
7. They sell their puppies through pet stores or online, without ever meeting the buyers in person.
8. They seem more interested in making a quick buck than in ensuring that their puppies have good homes.
If you see any of these signs, walk away and find another breeder. Your puppy’s health and happiness depend on it.
Visit Your Arizona Doberman Breeder in Person
Arizona is a great state to find healthy and friendly Doberman puppies for sale from reputable breeders.
You can visit these breeders in person and get first-hand information about their breeding practices and their dogs.
Visiting your breeder in person will allow you to see the conditions of their kennels, meet the parents of your puppy, and see what kind of care is given to a dog before they are brought home.
If your breeder doesn’t allow visitors, keep looking for a better breeder.
Questions to Ask Your Breeder
Ask for References from Your Doberman Breeder in Arizona
References can tell you a lot about a breeder.
A good breeder will have no problem providing you with references from other happy customers.
Ask for as many references as possible, and be sure to follow up with each one. Find out what the customer’s experience was like, and whether they would recommend the breeder.
If a breeder is hesitant to provide references, that’s a red flag. You should always be able to speak with at least a few previous customers before making your final decision.
Get Recommendations from Trusted Sources
In addition to asking the breeder for references, get recommendations from other trusted sources. Talk to your veterinarian, local obedience instructors, and other dog owners who have Dobermans. They may know of a good breeder who can meet your needs.
If you do your research and take some time to get to know the breeder, you’re sure to find the perfect Doberman for your family. With a little effort, you can have the dog of your dreams.
Ask Your Arizona Doberman Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
A key part of finding a reputable Doberman breeder is making sure that they have happy, satisfied customers that you can talk to.
A great breeder will be more than happy to put you in touch with some of their past customers so that you can hear about their experience firsthand.
This is a great way to get an idea of what it would be like to work with the breeder and whether or not they would be a good fit for you.
Be wary of breeders who are reluctant to let you speak with any of their past customers.
This could be a sign that they have something to hide, and it’s best to steer clear of those breeders.
Does Your Arizona Doberman Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
If you are getting a new puppy, it’s important to find a good veterinarian that your breeder trusts and uses.
A good Doberman breeder will have their own veterinarian that they trust and use for the health of their dogs. They will be able to tell you about the vet, how often they go, what vaccinations they recommend, etc.
It’s important to find a vet that you feel comfortable with and can trust to take care of your new puppy.
Ask The Arizona Breeder if Your Doberman Puppy Has Any Health Problems
When looking for a Doberman breeder in Arizona, it is important to ask about any health problems that may be present in your puppy’s family line.
This will help you make sure that you are getting a healthy dog that will live a long and happy life.
Make sure to choose a reputable breeder who puts the health and well-being of their dogs first, so you can rest assured that your new pet will be in good hands.
What Type of Health Guarantee Does Your Arizona Doberman Breeder Offer?
When you purchase a Doberman from an Arizona breeder, you should always receive a health guarantee.
This guarantee will protect you in the event that your dog is sick or has any genetic disorders. A good breeder will be happy to provide you with a health guarantee and will stand behind their dogs.
Be sure to ask about the health guarantee before you purchase your dog.
A typical guarantee will cover your dog for a period of two years and will reimburse you for any veterinary bills up to a certain amount.
Some breeders may also offer a replacement puppy if your dog is unable to be healed.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Doberman Puppy
A little bit of preparation beforehand will help make the transition go smoothly for both you and your pup.
Here are a few things to do before bringing your Doberman puppy home:
1. Puppy-proof your home. Take a look around from your puppy’s perspective and remove anything that could be harmful or dangerous, including small objects they could choke on, toxic plants, cleaning supplies, and medications.
2. Set up their sleeping area. Choose a quiet spot in your home for your puppy’s crate or sleeping area. Put a soft blanket or bed inside, along with a few of their favorite toys and chew bones.
3. Get your puppy used to being handled. Spend some time each day gently handling their paws, ears, mouth, and tail, as well as brushing their coat and clipping their nails. This will help them get used to new experiences and make grooming easier in the future.
4. Introduce them to your other pets gradually and carefully. Keep small animals like rabbits and birds out of reach at first until you’re sure they’ll be safe around each other, then slowly introduce them over time so that everybody has plenty of space at all times.
5. Make feeding time fun. Invest in some food puzzle toys for your Doberman pup so that they’ll learn to enjoy their meals. These will also help stimulate their minds and prevent boredom, which can lead to destructive behavior.
6. Build up a good exercise routine with your puppy. Take them for walks several times per day, play fetch or tug-of-war, and even teach them some tricks like sit, stay, drop it, and rollover. This will help them get plenty of exercise and mental stimulation as they grow up.
With a little bit of preparation, you can make sure your Doberman puppy has a happy home in Arizona.
Potty Training Your New Doberman Puppy
There are a couple of things you need to know about potty training your new Doberman puppy.
First, it’s important to get started as soon as possible. The sooner you start, the easier it will be for your puppy to learn and remember where he should go to the bathroom.
Second, be consistent with your commands and rewards. If you’re not consistent, your puppy will get confused and won’t understand what you want him to do.
Here are a few tips to help you potty train your new Doberman puppy:
1. Choose a designated potty area in your yard and take your puppy there often – at least once an hour at first. It’s important that he goes in the same spot every time so he can learn to associate that area with going to the bathroom.
2. Use a potty command each and every time you take your puppy outside. This will help your puppy stay focused on what you want him to do, even if he’s distracted by something else.
3. Practice patience and reward your puppy often for good behavior. Don’t be afraid to lavish praise or give treats when he does the right thing – this is an important part of training.
With these tips in mind, you should be well-equipped to potty train your new Doberman pup easily and quickly. Good luck!
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.