Doberman Puppies for Sale in Florida
Doberman dogs are a great choice for most families.
They have very good guarding instincts and make great family/home watchdogs.
Here at ReadPlease, we have gathered the information on the top Doberman breeders in Florida.
All of their information including the contact information is listed below.
Check them out and find the perfect Doberman puppy for your next family pet.
Doberman breeders in Florida offer a variety of different puppies for sale, including purebreds and mixed breeds.
Whether you are looking for an energetic family pet or a capable watchdog, there is sure to be a Doberman that meets your needs.
Check out our list today and find the perfect Doberman puppy
Doberman Breeders List in Florida
|A.K.C. Doberman Puppies||Hawthorne, FL||352-470-1487||Website|
|Providence Dobermans||Rockledge, FL||321-848-6105||Website|
|Charismatic Dobermans||Mc Alpin, FL||386-233-1608||Website|
|Marquis Dobes||Edgewater, FL||603-770-5577||Website|
|Wolfpack Dobermans||Miami, FL||305-527-6937||No Website|
|Thunderfoot Doberman Kennel||Pensacola, FL||850-380-1225||No Website|
|Carmen Perez||Miami, FL||786-257-8446||No Website|
|Mark Little||Wimauma, FL||813-335-8828||No Website|
|Jennifer Kilcrease||Panama City, FL||334-546-1653||No Website|
|Romans Imperial||Jacksonville, FL||618-974-7203||Website|
Doberman Breeder Details in Florida
A.K.C. Doberman Puppies
Mc Alpin, FL
Thunderfoot Doberman Kennel
Panama City, FL
Alternative Places to Purchase A Doberman Puppy
Doberman Breeders in Other States
For the complete list please see our Doberman Breeders List page.
What Is The Average Price for A Doberman Puppy in Florida?
The average price for a Doberman puppy in Florida is $1,500.
However, prices can vary depending on the breeder and the specific needs of the potential owner.
Some breeders may charge more for a Doberman puppy with champion bloodlines or special coloring.
Others may offer discounts for those who are willing to provide a good home and commit to regular training and socialization sessions.
When contacting breeders, be sure to ask about any special pricing that may apply to your situation.
What Are The Most Popular Cities For Doberman Breeders in Florida?
The most popular cities for Doberman breeders in Florida are:
Each of these cities is home to a large population of dog lovers, which means that there are plenty of potential puppy owners looking for Doberman puppies.
As a result, breeders in these cities are likely to have a good selection of puppies available.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Doberman Puppy in Florida?
It is possible to find a free Doberman puppy in Florida, but it is unlikely.
Most breeders will charge a fee for their puppies, and the average price is $1,500.
There are a number of reasons why breeders charge a fee for their puppies.
The first is that they want to ensure that only serious puppy buyers contact them.
The second is that they need to recoup some of the costs associated with breeding, such as food, vet care, and vaccinations.
If you are set on finding a free Doberman puppy in Florida, your best bet is to check with local shelters and rescue groups. These organizations often have Doberman puppies available.
How to Find A Reputable Doberman Breeder in Florida
Breeder selection is the most important part of finding your forever puppy.
Here are 7 ways to find a reputable Doberman breeder:
- Ask around for referrals
- Do your research
- Ask the breeder questions
- Meet the parents
- See the puppies’ living conditions
- Health testing and guarantees
- Get a contract
When you are ready to add a Doberman Pinscher to your family, do your homework to find a responsible breeder who has the dog’s best interests at heart.
A good breeder will be happy to answer all of your questions and let you meet the puppy’s parents and see where the puppies are raised.
Here are some things to look for:
- A clean, well-organized facility
- Healthy dogs that are well-cared for
- Puppies that are well-socialized
- A breeder who is knowledgeable about the breed and can answer your questions
- A written contract that outlines the breeder’s guarantees
Health clearances for the parents of the puppies
Be sure to visit the facility and meet the parents of the puppy you are interested in to make sure that you are getting a healthy, happy dog from a responsible breeder.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Doberman Dog Breeder in Florida
There are many unethical breeders who are in it for the money and do not care about the health and wellbeing of their dogs.
Puppies from these breeders are often sick and may have behavior issues because they have not been properly socialized.
Here are some signs that a breeder may be unethical:
- The facility is dirty or in disrepair
- The dogs look unhealthy or unkempt
- The puppies seem scared or nervous
- The breeder is unwilling to answer your questions or show you around the facility
- The contract is vague or does not include any guarantees
- The breeder does not require that you sign a contract
- The breeder does not offer a health guarantee
If you see any of these red flags, it is best to look for another breeder who will take care of your puppy from the moment you bring it home.
Visit Your Florida Doberman Breeder in Person
A great way to get to know a breeder is to visit their facility in person.
This will give you a chance to see the conditions the dogs are living in and meet the staff who will be caring for your future pet.
It’s also a good opportunity to ask questions about the breeding process and learn more about the temperament and health of the Doberman breed.
Visiting your potential breeder in person will allow you to see the conditions the dogs are living in and meet the staff who will be caring for your future pet.
You’ll also have a chance to ask questions about the breeding process and learn more about the temperament and health of the Doberman breed.
When visiting a breeder, be sure to ask about:
- The health clearances of the parents
- How the puppies are socialized
- What the feeding schedule is like
- What kind of exercise do the puppies get
- If there are any guarantees or warranties provided
By meeting the breeder and seeing the facility in person, you’ll get a better sense of whether or not they are responsible and have the best interests of their animals at heart.
If you’re unable to visit the breeder in person, be sure to ask for plenty of photos and videos so you can get a good idea of the living conditions and overall health of the puppies.
Questions to Ask Your Breeder
Ask for References from Your Doberman Breeder in Florida
A great way to find out about a potential Doberman breeder is to ask for references from other dog owners who have purchased puppies from them.
This can give you some insight into the breeder’s practices and whether or not they are reputable.
You can also check online forums and review sites to see what other people have said about their experiences with the breeder.
Don’t be shy when talking to references, this is a very common thing to do.
As we touched on, you should also make sure that you visit the breeder’s facility in person to get a feel for their operation.
This will allow you to see the conditions that the dogs are kept in and meet the staff that will be caring for your puppy. A good breeder will be happy to answer any questions you have and show you around their facility.
Ask Your Florida Doberman Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
A good Florida Doberman Breeder will have established a rapport with their past customers and will be more than happy to put you in touch with them.
This is a great way to get an idea of the type of temperament and energy level that your new dog may have.
It’s also a good way to find out if the Doberman Breeder has been able to provide their customers with healthy, well-adjusted puppies.
Meeting past customers will allow you to get first-hand accounts of the temperament and energy level of the puppies that they breed, as well as learn more about how the breeder has been able to provide healthy, well-adjusted dogs to their customers.
So before choosing a Florida Doberman Breeder, be sure to do your research and talk to other dog owners who have purchased puppies from this breeder in the past.
With proper care and training, these dogs can make wonderful companions for years to come.
Does Your Florida Doberman Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
A good breeder will not only have a good relationship with a veterinarian that they use for their pups, but also be able to give you a list of other reputable veterinarians in the area.
A good breeder will want to make sure that all of their pups are healthy and well taken care of, so they will do everything they can to help you find a good vet for your new pup.
If a breeder is hesitant to let you talk to their vet or give you a list of other vets in the area, they may not be as reputable as you thought.
Ask The Florida Breeder if Your Doberman Puppy Has Any Health Problems
One thing you need to make sure of is whether or not your new pup has any health problems.
Health problems are common with this breed and the best way to deal with them here is by asking the breeder about it.
If they don’t know what you’re talking about then don’t continue doing business with them because they may be hiding something from you.
You want to get your puppy from a reputable source so ask some additional questions as well to ensure that’s who you’re dealing with. There are a lot of great Doberman breeders that you can find in FL.
What Type of Health Guarantee Does Your Florida Doberman Breeder Offer?
A reputable Doberman breeder in Florida will offer a health guarantee with their puppies. This ensures the buyer that they are getting a healthy puppy, and it gives them some recourse if problems develop later on.
Of course, all dogs can have health issues at some point.
However, this should not be common among well-bred pups.
Be sure to ask your Florida breeder what kind of guarantee they offer and what you need to do in order to take advantage of it if needed.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Doberman Puppy
Preparing for your puppy’s arrival is very important. It will alleviate stress on your pup and on you.
Here are 4 ways to get your home prepared for your new puppy:
1. Make sure to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of the house that your puppy will have access to, including food and water bowls, bedding, and toys.
2. Set up a comfortable doggy crate or pen where your puppy can safely rest when you aren’t home or need some time away from him. This should be a place where he feels safe and secure.
3. Plan out an appropriate feeding schedule for your new puppy, as well as set aside quiet time for regular potty breaks in order to establish good bathroom habits early on.
4. Consider investing in some puppy-proofing supplies, such as gates to keep him out of certain rooms or cabinets, chew-resistant toys and scratching posts, and a crate cover to help him relax when sleeping.
By taking the time to prepare your home for your new puppy, you can ensure that he will have the best possible start to life in his new home.
Potty Training Your New Doberman Puppy
Potty-training a new puppy is something that most owners fear and avoid.
But, with a little patience and some help from a good Doberman breeder you can get the job done in no time at all.
Follow these simple steps and soon your pup will be happily using his designated potty spot as he should.
1. Start by choosing an area for him to use as his bathroom. This can obviously be anywhere outdoors, but it is recommended that you choose an area away from where he normally spends his time so that he does not feel the need to use his bathroom area as a place to play or rest.
2. Next, make sure that he gets plenty of exercise throughout the day. Take him outside frequently to use the bathroom, and do not allow him inside until he has done his business.
3. When you think that your puppy might need to go, bring him outside and stand with him until he goes. Praise him for a job well done and reward him with a treat or some playtime when he is finished.
With the right care, potty training your new Doberman puppy should be easy and problem-free.
4. Make sure that you are consistent in everything you do when it comes to potty training. If you allow him to have accidents inside, he will not understand that this is not acceptable behavior and will continue to do so.
5. Finally, be patient. Puppies are still learning and it will take time for them to get the hang of things. Do not get frustrated with your puppy if he has an accident or two, just simply clean it up and get back to training.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.