Yorkie Puppies for Sale in Florida
If you are looking for a Yorkie Breeder in Florida then you have come to the right place. Here at ReadPlease, we pride ourselves on being one of the best Yorkie resources in all of Florida.
We have compiled the best Yorkie breeders in Florida. These breeders have been carefully selected based on their experience, love for the breed, and dedication to providing healthy and happy puppies.
One Thing You Need To Ask Your Dog Breeder
Here at ReadPlease, we want to help you find the perfect Yorkie puppy for your family. We know that choosing a breeder can be a difficult task, but we are here to help.
If you have any questions about any of the breeders listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Yorkie Breeders List in Florida
|Exquisite Pups By Christine||Winter Haven, FL||863-414-5580||Website|
|Contented Puppies Paradise||Dade City, FL||352-220-0351||Website|
|Our Heavenly Yorkies||Ocala, FL||352-342-9808||Website|
|Precious Pups of Florida||Brooksville, FL||352-796-8355||Website|
|TLC Puppy Love||Jacksonville, FL||904-838-9628||Website|
|Wee Puppy Paws||Homestead, FL||305-206-6894||Website|
|Tatortot Pup||Sarasota, FL||813-507-0582||Website|
|Karen Bordelon||Pinellas Park, FL||727-545-0750||No Website|
|Kibet’s Yorkshire Terriers||Brandon, FL||813-685-6684||No Website|
|Rembrandt Yorkshire Terriers||Lakeland, FL||863-815-9006||No Website|
Yorkie Breeder Details in Florida
Exquisite Pups By Christine
Winter Haven, FL
Contented Puppies Paradise
Dade City, FL
Our Heavenly Yorkies
Precious Pups of Florida
TLC Puppy Love
Wee Puppy Paws
Pinellas Park, FL
Kibet’s Yorkshire Terriers
Rembrandt Yorkshire Terriers
Alternative Places to Purchase a Yorkie Puppy
Yorkie Breeders in Other States
For the complete list please see our Resource Page page.
What Is The Average Price for A Yorkie Puppy in Florida?
The average price for a Yorkie puppy in Florida is $1,500. However, prices can vary depending on the breeder, the size of the litter, and the individual puppy.
Some breeders may charge more for a puppy that has been bred for show quality or for a rare color. It is important to remember that you get what you pay for when it comes to puppies.
A cheaper puppy may have health problems or come from a less reputable breeder. If you are looking for a Yorkie puppy in Florida, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable breeder.
What Are The Different Types of Yorkies?
There are two different types of Yorkies: Standard Yorkies and Toy Yorkies. Standard Yorkies are the larger of the two, weighing in at 7-9 pounds.
Toy Yorkies are the smaller variety, typically weighing in at 4-6 pounds. Toy Yorkies are more fragile than their Standard counterparts and are not recommended for families with small children.
What Are The Pros And Cons of Owning A Yorkie?
There are pros and cons to owning any type of dog, but here are some specific to Yorkies:
• Yorkies are relatively low-maintenance dogs. They do not require a lot of exercise and can be content being left alone for short periods of time.
• Yorkies are hypoallergenic, which means they are less likely to trigger allergies in people who are allergic to dogs.
• Yorkies are intelligent and easy to train. They are also quick learners, which can make them a good choice for first-time dog owners.
• Yorkies are small dogs, which means they are more prone to injury. They should not be allowed to play with larger dogs or roughhouse children.
• Yorkies are also relatively high-strung, which means they may not do well in a chaotic household. If you have a busy lifestyle, a Yorkie may not be the right dog for you.
• Yorkies can be expensive, especially if you are looking for a show-quality puppy. Toy Yorkies can cost upwards of $2,000.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Yorkie Puppy in Florida?
In a word, no. You might find a “free to good home” ad for a Yorkie puppy in Florida, but these puppies are almost always from backyard breeders or puppy mills. Reputable breeders do not give away their puppies for free.
A better option is to look for a reputable breeder who charges a reasonable fee for their puppies. These breeders have health clearances for their dogs and follow responsible breeding practices. They also provide support to new owners after the sale.
Do your homework before you buy a Yorkie puppy in Florida. Be sure to visit the breeder’s facility and meet the parents of the puppy you’re interested in. Ask lots of questions and get references from other customers.
How to Find A Reputable Yorkie Breeder in Florida
When you are ready to add a Yorkshire Terrier to your family, it is important that you take the time to find a top Yorkie Breeder in Florida.
There are many things to consider when looking for a breeder and this article will help you with some tips on how to find a reputable one.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that the breeder is registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC). This ensures that they have met certain standards and that they follow specific guidelines when it comes to breeding dogs. They should also be able to provide you with proof of registration.
Next, ask the breeder for references from people who have purchased puppies from them in the past. This will give you an idea of what to expect from the breeder and how they treat their customers.
It is also important to visit the facility where the puppies are being raised. This will give you a chance to see the conditions that the puppies are being kept in and to meet the staff that is taking care of them.
Ask questions about the health of the parents and grandparents of the puppies and find out if there have been any health problems in the past. It is also a good idea to ask for a tour of the kennel so that you can see how clean and well-kept it is.
Once you have narrowed down your list of potential breeders, take some time to visit each one and meet the puppies
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Yorkie Dog Breeder in Florida
When looking for a reputable Yorkie dog breeder in Florida, it is important to be aware of the signs that may indicate an unethical breeder.
Unfortunately, there are some unscrupulous breeders who are more interested in making a quick profit than in providing quality care for their dogs.
Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
- The breeder refuses to let you see where the dogs are kept. A reputable breeder will be happy to show you around their facility and introduce you to the puppies and their parents. They will also be able to answer any questions you have about the health and welfare of their dogs.
- The breeder seems reluctant to answer your questions or provide information about the puppies’ parents. A reputable breeder will be happy to share information about their dogs and their breeding program.
- The puppies are not kept in clean, spacious quarters. Puppies should be kept in a clean, well-ventilated area. If the breeder is keeping them in a cramped, dirty space, it’s a red flag.
- The breeder refuses to let you see the puppy’s parents. A reputable breeder will want you to meet the puppy’s parents so that you can get an idea of what your puppy will be like when they’re grown.
- The breeder seems more interested in making a sale than in finding the right home for each puppy. A reputable breeder will want to learn about your lifestyle and make sure that you’re a good match for the puppy you’re interested in.
- The puppies are not socialized. A reputable breeder will make sure that their puppies are socialized and exposed to a variety of people, sights, and sounds.
If you see any of these warning signs, it’s best to steer clear of that breeder. There are plenty of reputable breeders out there who will be happy to answer your questions and help you find the perfect puppy for your family.
Visit Your Florida Yorkie Breeder in Person
Be sure to visit the puppies in person before you make your final decision. This will give you a chance to see how they interact with you, as well as get an idea of their personalities.
You should also ask the breeder questions about the health and care of their Yorkies. A good breeder will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Visiting your potential breeder will also allow you to see the living conditions of the puppies. They should be clean and well-maintained. The breeder should also be able to provide you with a list of references.
Questions to Ask Your Breeder
Ask for References from Your Yorkie Breeder in Florida
When looking for a reputable Yorkie breeder in Florida, always ask for references.
A good breeder will be more than happy to provide you with a list of references, which you can then use to contact other dog owners who have purchased puppies from them in the past. This will give you an idea of what to expect in terms of customer service and the overall quality of the puppies that they produce.
References will be able to tell you a lot about a Florida Yorkie breeder. You will be able to find out how they treat their customers, what the puppies are like, and what kind of health guarantees they offer. This is valuable information that can help you make an informed decision about which breeder to work with.
Don’t be afraid to ask for references from your potential Yorkie breeders in Florida. If they are unwilling to provide them, it is best to move on to another breeder who is more transparent and forthcoming with information.
Ask Your Florida Yorkie Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
When you contact your Yorkie breeder, ask if you can meet some of the past customers.
This will give you an idea of how they treat their customers and what kind of dogs they produce. Also, find out if your Yorkie breeder is a member of any local or national kennel clubs. This shows that they are serious about breeding quality dogs.
Meeting past customers will allow you to get an idea of the type of people that the breeder sells to, as well as how they treat their customers. This is important information to have when choosing a Yorkie breeder.
You should also find out if your Yorkie breeder is a member of any local or national kennel clubs. This shows that they are serious about breeding quality dogs. Kennel clubs have strict standards that breeders must meet in order to be members.
This means that you can be sure that your Yorkie breeder is committed to producing healthy, high-quality dogs.
Does Your Florida Yorkie Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
A good Florida Yorkie breeder will have a great relationship with a local veterinarian that they use for the health of their dogs.
You should always ask to see proof of health clearances from the vet for the parents of the puppies, as well as proof that the puppies have had their first set of shots and been dewormed.
A good breeder will also be able to provide you with a list of references from past buyers who can attest to the health and temperament of their puppies.
Ask The Florida Breeder if Your Yorkie Puppy Has Any Health Problems
Yorkie breeders in Florida should be able to tell you if your Yorkie puppy has any health problems.
Some common health problems for Yorkies include allergies, joint problems, and eye problems. If you are considering buying a Yorkie puppy from a Florida breeder, make sure to ask about the health of the puppy. You should also ask if the breeder has experience with these health problems.
What Type of Health Guarantee Does Your Florida Yorkie Breeder Offer?
When you purchase a Yorkie from a Florida breeder, make sure to ask about their health guarantee.
A good breeder will be able to offer you a health guarantee that covers your pup for any congenital defects or illnesses. This type of guarantee will give you peace of mind knowing that your new pup is healthy and will have a long and happy life with you.
The Benefits of Purchasing a Yorkie from A Reputable Breeder
When you are ready to add a Yorkshire Terrier to your family, it is important that you take the time to find a reputable breeder. There are many benefits of purchasing your Yorkie from a reputable source, including:
1. Healthier Puppies: Reputable breeders take the time to ensure that their puppies are healthy and free from genetic defects. They will often times have the puppies examined by a veterinarian before they are made available for purchase.
2. Proper Socialization: A good breeder will make sure that their puppies are properly socialized before they go to their new homes. This helps to ensure that the puppy will be well-adjusted and less likely to have behavior problems later on in life.
3. A Good Match: A reputable breeder will take the time to get to know you and your family in order to match you with the right puppy. They want their puppies to go to loving homes where they will be well-cared for, and they will be there to answer any questions that you have along the way.
4. Lifetime Support: A good breeder will be there for you throughout your dog’s lifetime. They will be a valuable resource for information and support, and they will be there to help if you ever have any problems with your dog.
When you purchase your Yorkie from a reputable source, you can be confident that you are getting a healthy puppy that has been properly socialized and that is a good match for your family. You will also have the support of the breeder throughout your dog’s lifetime.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.