Yorkie Puppies for Sale in North Carolina
Yorkies have become one of the most popular small breed dogs in recent years. If you’re looking for a Yorkshire Terrier breeder in North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place.
Here at ReadPlease we have gathered the top Yorkie breeders in North Carolina and organized all of their information in one convenient place. This includes a description of the breeder, their contact information, a list of all the Yorkshire Terrier puppies they currently have for sale, and more.
One Thing You Need To Ask Your Dog Breeder
You can also find helpful articles on everything from choosing the right Yorkie puppy for you, to potty training your new dog.
Start your search for a Yorkshire Terrier breeder in North Carolina here and find the perfect pup for you and your family!
Yorkie Breeders List in North Carolina
|HealthyPups||Roaring River, NC||336-957-3609||Website|
|Pitter Pats Pups 4 U||Kinston, NC||252-521-7800||Website|
|Denise’s Tar Heel Terriers||Stedman, NC||910-308-0444||Website|
|NC Yorkie, Pamela Payne||Granite Falls, NC||828-238-9524||Website|
|Foothills Yorkies||Forest City, NC||828-305-4107||No Website|
|Jennifer Mitchell||Durham, NC||919-201-0206||Website|
|Gaby Maggioli||Whiteville, NC||910-918-2069||No Website|
|YaYa’s Fabulous Furbabies||Forest City, NC||828-429-7100||No Website|
|Needmore Yorkies||Turkey, NC||910-987-8103||No Website|
Yorkie Breeder Details in North Carolina
Roaring River, NC
Pitter Pats Pups 4 U
Denise’s Tar Heel Terriers
NC Yorkie, Pamela Payne
Granite Falls, NC
Forest City, NC
YaYa’s Fabulous Furbabies
Forest City, NC
Alternative Places to Purchase a Yorkie Puppy
Yorkie Breeders in Other States
- Yorkie Breeders In Georgia
- Yorkie Breeders In South Carolina
- Yorkie Breeders In Tennessee
- Yorkie Breeders In Virginia
For the complete list please Click Here .
What Is The Average Price for A Yorkie Puppy in North Carolina?
The average price for a Yorkie in North Carolina is $1,200. However, prices may vary depending on the breeder and the individual puppy’s characteristics.
Size, color, gender, and even eye color can all affect the final price of your Yorkshire Terrier puppy. Be sure to discuss pricing with the breeder before making any decisions.
Other costs associated with owning a dog, such as food, toys, crates, and vet bills, should also be considered when budgeting for your new pet.
When looking for a Yorkshire Terrier breeder in North Carolina, it’s important to find one that you can trust. Be sure to ask lots of questions and get to know the breeder before making any commitments.
What Are The Most Popular Colors For Yorkies In North Carolina?
The most popular colors for Yorkies in North Carolina are black and tan, blue and gold, and chocolate.
Black and tan is by far the most popular color combination, followed closely by blue and gold. Chocolate is a less common color but is still desired by many people.
Is It Possible to Find A Free Yorkie Puppy in North Carolina?
Yes, it is possible to find a free Yorkie puppy in North Carolina. However, these puppies are often sick or have behavioral problems.
It’s important to do your research before taking in a free dog, as they may require more care than you anticipated. If you’re set on adopting a free Yorkshire Terrier, be sure to visit your local animal shelter or rescue group first.
How to Find A Reputable Yorkie Breeder in North Carolina
Looking for a reputable Yorkie Breeder in North Carolina NC can be a daunting task. There are many things to consider when searching for the perfect breeder and pup for your family.
Here are a few tips on how to find a reputable Yorkie Breeder in your area:
- Do your research: This is probably the most important thing you can do when looking for a reputable breeder.Talk to people who have purchased dogs from breeders in the past, read reviews online, and ask questions. A good breeder will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about their business and breeding practices.
- Visit the facility: Once you have narrowed down your list of potential breeders, pay them a visit. A reputable breeder will be happy to show you around their facility and introduce you to the parents of the puppies they have for sale. This will give you a chance to see the environment the dogs are raised in and meet the people who will be taking care of your puppy.
- Ask questions: When meeting with a potential breeder, be sure to ask lots of questions. Find out about their experience, what type of health screenings they perform on their dogs, what kind of guarantee they offer, and anything else that is important to you. A good breeder will be able to answer all of your questions confidently and without hesitation.
- Get references: A good breeder should be able to provide you with references from past clients. These references can be invaluable in helping you make your decision. Talking to people who have purchased puppies from the breeder will give you a good idea of what to expect and help you decide if they are the right breeder for you.
Look out for The Signs of An Unethical Yorkie Dog Breeder in North Carolina
When looking for a Yorkie dog breeder in North Carolina, there are certain signs that may indicate an unethical breeder.
One sign is if the dogs seem to be living in cramped and dirty conditions.
Another sign is if the breeder refuses to let you see the parents of the puppy you’re interested in.
Also, be wary of breeders who are not willing to answer any of your questions or provide any type of documentation.
It’s important to do your research before you purchase a puppy from any breeder, and make sure you visit the facility in person to get a first-hand look at the conditions the dogs are living in.
If you have any concerns about a potential breeder, it’s best to move on and find another one.
There are plenty of ethical breeders out there who will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and show you around their facilities.
Visit Your North Carolina Yorkie Breeder in Person
When it comes to finding the best North Carolina Yorkie breeders, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
First and foremost, it’s important to visit the breeder in person so that you can get a feel for their facilities and meet the staff. This will give you a much better idea of what to expect when it comes to your new puppy than anything else.
In addition, be sure to ask plenty of questions when you visit North Carolina Yorkie breeders.
You want to make sure that you understand everything about the breeding process and what goes into raising healthy Yorkies.
By asking lots of questions, you can get a sense of whether or not a particular breeder is right for you.
Questions to Ask Your Breeder
Ask for References from Your Yorkie Breeder in North Carolina
Be sure to ask for references from your Yorkie breeder in North Carolina.
A good breeder should have no problem providing you with a list of references, including other dog breeders, veterinarians, and even past customers.
This will give you a chance to get first-hand accounts of the breeder’s reputation and practices.
References can also tell you a lot about the health and temperament of a breeder’s dogs.
For example, if all of the references speak highly of the breeder’s dogs and their personalities, then you can be fairly certain that you’re dealing with a reputable breeder who takes good care of their animals.
On the other hand, if the references are less than glowing, it may be best to look elsewhere for your new furry friend.
Ask Your North Carolina Yorkie Breeder if You Can Meet Past Customers
Meeting past customers of your North Carolina Yorkie breeder is a great way to get a feel for what kind of business they operate and the type of puppies they produce.
A good breeder will have no problem introducing you to some of their previous customers so you can hear first-hand about their experience. This will give you some peace of mind knowing that other people have had good experiences with the breeder in the past.
Meeting past customers will also give you an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about the breeder or their puppies.
You should also be able to see the living conditions of the puppies and how they are cared for on a daily basis. This will give you a good idea of what to expect when you bring your new puppy home.
If the North Carolina Yorkie breeder refuses to let you meet past customers or see the living conditions of their puppies, it is best to look elsewhere for your new furry friend.
Does Your North Carolina Yorkie Breeder Have A Good Veterinarian They Use?
The first and most important question you should ask any breeder is who their veterinarian is.
A good breeder will have a strong relationship with a local vet who can provide care for the puppies as they grow. The vet should also be able to answer any questions you have about the health of your new puppy.
Any breeder that is worth your time will have a veterinarian that they trust and who has experience with the Yorkshire Terrier breed.
You should always visit the vet with your puppy within the first few days of taking them home. This is to ensure that the breeder has given you all of the paperwork for the puppy, including their shots and deworming schedule.
Ask The North Carolina Breeder if Your Yorkie Puppy Has Any Health Problems
You want to make sure that the breeder can give you a medical history of your Yorkie puppy. This will help you to be informed about any potential health problems that your Yorkie may have.
Also, ask the North Carolina Breeder if they offer a guarantee on the health of your Yorkie puppy. If they do not offer a health guarantee, it is best to find another breeder.
What Type of Health Guarantee Does Your North Carolina Yorkie Breeder Offer?
When you purchase a Yorkie from a reputable North Carolina Yorkie breeder, you can expect to receive a health guarantee.
This guarantees that your puppy will be free from any genetic health defects for a certain period of time. Make sure to ask about the specifics of the health guarantee before you make your purchase.
A good breeder will be happy to answer any of your questions and put your mind at ease.
How to Prepare Your Home for Your Yorkie Puppy
Now that you’ve decided to welcome a Yorkie puppy into your home, it’s time to get everything ready!
Here is a list of things you’ll need to do to prepare your home for your new arrival:
1. Puppy-proof your home. Your little Yorkie will be full of energy and curiosity, so it’s important to make sure your home is safe for them. Remove any small objects that they could choke on, poisonous plants, and anything else that could be harmful. Also, make sure all electrical cords are out of reach and secure any loose rugs or carpets so they don’t trip over them.
2. Set up a comfy place for them to sleep. Your puppy will need a comfortable place to sleep that is away from any drafts. A crate or dog bed with a soft blanket is perfect.
3. Get all the supplies you’ll need. In addition to food and water bowls, you’ll need to get some quality puppy food, a leash and collar, toys, and anything else your breeder recommends.
4. Exercise your puppy regularly. Yorkies are full of energy, so it’s important to make sure they get plenty of exercise. Take them on walks or runs, play fetch with them, and give them plenty of time to run around and explore. This will help prevent behavior problems down the road.
Potty Training Your New Yorkie Puppy
Start with an area outside that is designated as the potty spot. Bring your puppy to this spot every couple of hours and after meals.
Wait for them to do their business, and then give them a treat. If they don’t go within a few minutes, bring them back inside and try again later.
With consistency, your puppy will learn where they are supposed to go to the bathroom.
If you catch your puppy in the act of going inside, make a loud noise (clap your hands or say “no”) to startle them, and then immediately take them outside to their designated potty spot.
Do not punish them after the fact; this will only confuse them.
Keep in mind that accidents are going to happen, especially in the beginning. Be patient and consistent, and your puppy will learn in time.
Steve is passionate about dogs and owns a french bulldog. He is actively involved with a local bulldog rescue and when he’s not pal’ing around with his bulldog, Frank you’ll find him on the golf course.